Kurugenzi ya Fedha na Utawala.
The Director of Finance and Administration supports the operations of other directorates, units of NEMC and Zonal offices.
It ensures effective financial services, Human Resources Management, Administrative matters and other logistics. It fulfills NEMC statutory reporting requirements in its area of operations.
The department’s main functions include:
- Advising the Director General on all matters relating to the finances of the Council.
- Planning and coordinating policies and procedures designed to provide effective financial management and control systems.
- Manage finances of NEMC
- Ensuring that all accounting operations are effectively and efficiently performed
- Ensure that pre-audit of the relevant documents is carried out and ensuring that all financial accounts and records meet government and donor requirements
- Ensuring timely processing of all financial reports;
- Maintaining effective financial control over the assets and liabilities, income and disbursements.
- The section provides administrative support to NEMC programs, functions and activities. It also ensures human resources management, logistics, equipment, operations and maintenance.
- Ensuring effective development of human resources
- Ensuring a high level of professionalism, continuous capacity building, and conducive working environment for staff.
Ensuring efficient stores management adhering to quantity and quality specifications.